Players and managers are joining the Saudi rush.
The UK’s Daily Mail reported on March 23 (KST) that ‘Marco Silva has responded to Saudi Arabia’s offer for Al Ahli. However, he did not reveal whether he had rejected the offer.
Silva received a £40 million offer from Al Ahli for two years. In the midst of a pre-season tour, he spoke for the first time about his future. 토토사이트
He said yes to the question of whether he had responded to the Saudi offer, but no to the question of whether it was for the club. “I’m not going to comment on this situation anymore, I’m not here to talk about that offer,” he said.
Already, soccer stars have been traveling to Saudi Arabia as a “fad. Starting with Cristiano Ronaldo at the end of last year, this summer’s transfer window has seen the likes of Kalidou Koulibaly and Leo Varane find new homes in the kingdom.
Al Ahli, who made an offer to Silva, brought in Riyad Mahrez, Roberto Firmino, and Edouard Mendy from Newcastle’s Alain Saint-Maximin and Manchester City. Now that the club has acquired some of the top players in the English Premier League, Alisson is poised to bring in a manager.
Silva’s contract with Fulham runs until next year. ‘If Silva accepts the job in Saudi Arabia, Fulham are looking to bring in Javier Pereyra as his successor,’ the outlet reported.