Jeonbuk Hyundai, the representative of the professional soccer K League 1, fell into the pit properly after being hit with bad news that two of the main players were sent off after a dispute over the decision in the vacancy of the command tower.

It is the 10th game in the opening game, and the situation is still unsatisfactory, but as Hong Jeong-ho and Kim Moon-hwan received a red card for a violent protest, it became difficult to play in the next game, and a defensive gap became inevitable.

Jeonbuk suffered a bitter defeat 0-1 to Gangwon FC in the Hana 1 Q K League 1 2023 round 10 home game held at the Jeonju World Cup Stadium in Jeonbuk on the 29th.

Jeonbuk, which held the ball with over 70% possession throughout the game and dominated in various indicators such as the number of shots (10-4), number of passes (545-142), and number of crosses (6-0), was unable to defend the goal at the last minute.

From Jeonbuk’s point of view, this loss came from an uncertain situation in many ways.

In the second half of the extra time, Yang Hyun-jun overcame the competition with Kim Gun-woong and drove the ball to Jeonbuk’s penalty box.

Yang Hyeon-jun, who advanced to the goalkeeper with three dribbles, calmly launched the ball with his right foot and scored his first goal of the season, turning the game into a dramatic victory for Gangwon.

However, the moment Yang Hyun-joon competed with Kim Gun-woong was the point at which 55 seconds had passed after all the 4 minutes given as extra time had passed.

In effect, it was like conceding a goal that led to defeat in ‘extra time of extra time’.

Also, it was a pity for Jeonbuk that Yang Hyun-jun was not given a foul during the competition with Kim Gun-woong.

Geon-Woong Kim, who fell after colliding with Hyeon-Jun Yang, who was rushing at high speed, looked at the referee for extension while chasing, and immediately protested to the referee when Hyeon-Jun Yang succeeded in scoring a theater goal.

While the entire Gangwon team was in a crucible of enthusiasm and excitement, with Yang Hyun-jun running to coach Choi Yong-soo and hugging him, Jeonbuk players all ran to referee Kim Young-soo with a firm expression.

Hong Jung-ho, who followed referee Kim Young-soo and protested vehemently even while his teammates were trying to stop him, eventually received a yellow card and left the ground in the 7th minute of extra time in the second half due to accumulated warnings. 크크크벳

Kim Moon-hwan, who continued to protest, went one step further and received a red card without a yellow card a minute later.

As a result, Jeonbuk had to endure the loss of a red card again before recovering all the aftereffects of the ‘immediate exit’ that occurred six days ago.

In the aftermath of Jeonbuk’s away game against Jeju United on the 23rd, head coach Kim Sang-shik was immediately sent off after strongly protesting the decision, and head coach Kim Doo-hyun temporarily took over the helm.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *